Canva – One to one session for beginners
We LOVE Canva!
Canva is a (mostly) free & easy to use graphic-design tool website that allows you to edit photos, customise layouts, create beautiful designs, collaborate and more!
If you are a small business owner and would like to learn more about Canva, then I would love for you to join me for my new online one to one workshop: Introduction to Canva
What can you expect?
- A 2-3 hour virtual workshop via zoom from the comfort of your own home or office (Minimum of 2 hours, we allow for 3 hours dependent on questions etc)
- To learn the basics of Canva, plus some advanced tips and tricks
- To come away with the know how of how to produce awesome graphics (you will produce some social media tiles during the session)
- Ask as many questions as you’d like (we’ve all got to start somewhere)
- Recording of session
- Follow up email the following week
- To feel inspired
Who should attend?
Small business owners who;
- want to have a one to one session asking questions and discussing concerns.
- want to learn more about the basics of Canva.
- want to have a professional social media presence with great looking content.
- want to learn how to move forward with their Canva account and not feel overwhelmed.
- want to reignite their current visual marketing.
- would like a cost-effective way to learn from a marketing professional.
- have an account with Canva, have used it once or twice but want to make the most of it by having the know how!
You do not have to have a paid for account to use Canva, although it does unlock more content. Whether you have a paid for Canva subscription or you are using the free version, this workshop will be suitable for you.
6 in stock
Date: We will arrange this to suit your schedule
This is a one to one session, specifically for small business owners.
If you would like to talk about a workshop with your team, please get in touch so we can discuss the options.
|EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE||
You will need to be logged on to a device to access Zoom, this will be easiest on a desktop/laptop.
This session will be held via zoom.
Please ensure that you have an account with Canva (free or paid for).
For this session, I will share the screen of the desktop version. There is an app, we will not be using this interface in this session.